Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

URSA Awards - voting has begun (round 1)

I have entered two of my creations in the 2014 URSA Awards.

Sage (category 6)   &   Flynn (category 15)

 
           

The winners of this competition are chosen by public vote, and the first round of voting is open 9th – 31st July.


As always, this is a tough competition with many fantastic entries and I would be very grateful if you would vote for my creations (if you think they are good enough, of course).


So, please go and take a look at this year’s entries and cast your votes here: http://www.bearsandbuds.com/ursa/Voting2008.asp


If you would like to find out more about my work, please visit www.brierleybears.co.uk.

2 comments:

  1. so grandios, i love the bear and the rabbit is my favorit

    regards from sylvia

    ReplyDelete