Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

New bear - Sabrina

Please allow me to introduce you to my latest bear, Sabrina.

I was listening to 'Sabrina' by Inkubus Sukkubus when I finished her, and I think the name just suited her nicely.


Sabrina has black glass eyes, and is made with beautifully soft red/white & black mohair.
She is five way jointed. She is filled with heavy weight polyester fibre and has some stainless steel balls in her tummy for extra weight.

She has a perle cotton embroidered nose, and her face has also been lightly shaded.
Sabrina is also wearing a rose quartz spiral necklace and a black pointy witches hat (not bad for a first attempt at hat making, even if I do say so myself).

I think she would make the perfect Samhain gift for someone!


I hope you all like her x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment